Dr. Haddad is our clinic’s top physician and has been practicing as a primary care physician/urgent care physician for over 23 years. Dr. Haddad strives to ensure his patients are satisfied with their treatment outcomes and oversees the entire clinic’s staff.
- St. Petersburg State Medical Academy in Russia, 1992
- Residency at Damascus Central Hospital for Internal Medicine, 1994-1997
- Residency in the United States at the University of Arkansas, 2004
- Certified family medicine physician
- Senior Laser Practitioner through the State of Georgia Medical Board with specialized training for laser procedures such as hair removal, vascular lesions, laser facial rejuvenation, scar reduction, rosacea, and acne treatments